Author Topic: Anita Leigh-Anne Hutchison  (Read 4229 times)

Anita Leigh-Anne Hutchison
« on: January 10, 2024, 09:48:12 PM »
I'm sure you're all so much better off with her around instead of me. I prefer not to participate.

(Within 24 hours, she stole everything she could put her hands on and then vanished. I assume some kind of Revenant energy. Bored now.)

I don't know where these people are getting their shit from, but, fentanyl & the adulterants used to modify it are an absolute scourge upon the world. People are F.U.C.K.E.D. all over. Fortunately, I am not a chemically dependent individual.

DEA is epic fail. Say sayonara, Sami. j*eol055:550

Re: Anita Leigh-Anne Hutchison
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 06:43:34 AM »
I'm sure you're all so much better off with her around instead of me. I prefer not to participate.

(Within 24 hours, she stole everything she could put her hands on and then vanished. I assume some kind of Revenant energy. Bored now.)

I don't know where these people are getting their shit from, but, fentanyl & the adulterants used to modify it are an absolute scourge upon the world. People are F.U.C.K.E.D. all over. Fortunately, I am not a chemically dependent individual.

Are you responsible for this shit?

Maybe someone you know.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 01:49:28 AM »
Are you responsible for this shit?

I am able to respond; I simply chose and continue to choose not to. In truth, the question you're meaning to ask, I believe... is.. “Jackstar, are you accountable for this fucking shit-show?”

The answer is simply this: Fuuuuuck, KNOW: this is God's Jest, and if I am merely the most humble, the most debonair, and the most suave of The_Goddess’s Serve-A.N.T.S. you sure won't know it from my sex life.

Remember Long John Nebel. You all know EXACTLY what happened... Chop(HER) Head’s Revenge. He owes you, right?

Yeah, well, me first. /grin

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 06:35:03 AM »

I have no new information on this matter and I am very appreciative that I have been, more or less, insulated from this kind of thing.

It is my belief that the proliferation of CRISPr and related technologies, all of which are drop-dead-Fed-simple to set up for a full manu-clando-defacto-facturing op, will inevitably require new guidelines for enforcement policies with this stuff. For example, being able to test what one is getting ought to be a more widely available skill.

The genīī is absolutely out of the bottle and there will be more stress attacks on logistic supply lines. LOTS of people legitimately use these crystalline technologies and technical techniques; it will likely not be practical to simply relegate the use and control of that stuff to a strict level of LEO oversight, as the susceptibility of Good Ol’ Bot-Boy networks to all manner of corruptive influences (SPACENIGGERSQUIDHATS literally falling from the sky can land on any Sheriff at any time, which is creepy AF but nonetheless a real phenomenon) makes it rather impractical to guarantee public and mil.spec.op safety the way it used to be done... under the previously corrupted Lodge security system.

I truly believe, with appropriate maintenance and oversight, Freemasonic systems of information security remain literally Perfect. As in, utterly undefeatable & unbreakable (Roswell ‘55 event notwithstanding; I'm not really clear on the full details on that and likely never will be as I wasn't born then and the “hotfix” was not much more complicated than ejecting corrupted Angelic hosts and removing a metaphorical brick someone had left to prop a Door open), and while I understand that all this reads like total psychobabble bullshit, there nevertheless was something very wrong with how things had been managed with these charms, and no one really noticed the hazard... the profit potential was just too sky-high for anyone to say no to. Especially as everyone had been taught from birth that, for example, it was totally okay to suck dick for drugs (imagine the urea as delivery system; nice goddam career I'm sure), as well as for drug money (which would historically incur a tax liability (never has there ever been met a happy, sober accountant), and no small catastrophe occurred when I was exposed to this state of affairs during my ripe middle age... and when presented with my very own brass ring, I simply said, “No, thank you, I would prefer not to be associated with that entanglement,” which likely explains why I got a free divorce included with my Christmas severance package. I guess I had a free wedding, too; and some asshole who lifted a Woven Green Ring got to shout “maz⁷āZ7⁷‹ÆL tov!” (ATTY: neck your client and then yourself because you are BURNT BEYOND CINDERED you SOFA King Arrogant PONCE; I pray I don't have to deal with you two in person on this because I don't know whether to puke or cry or burst into fucking flames during the bear hug I would use to drag your dipshit asses into a portal BACK TO FUCKING MOTHER GODDAM HELL WHERE YOU LIKELY BOTH BELONG. ¡iSPĪĪ¡īT!)

Like, the only reason why any of the last 26 months happened the way it did, was that I was disinclined to agree to the kind offer to become a dopelaved faghit taking it up the ass for USN/U.Laboratories. Unpopular opinion, I know, but nevertheless... Standards.

IT WAS ME. I DID IT. I CONFESS.”
Scusi, mille regretie. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

You may not ever see it happen again and you will certainly never like it; nevertheless this is what Peak Ape–Ecks performance looks like in this extremely narrow, *niche* circumstance. Take a picture, it will last longer, and I guarantee you that,

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 05:46:25 PM »

I have no new information on this matter

.I.HAVE.SHITLOADS.OF.NEW.INFORMATION.ON.THIS.MATTER..

.FUCK.YOU,.VANDEVEN..

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 08:26:49 PM »
.FUCK.YOU,.VANDEVEN..

Could you sell it to me any cheaper if I were your own mother?