Author Topic: The Left Wing  (Read 119468 times)

Re: The Left Wing
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2021, 05:28:10 AM »

« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2021, 08:39:53 AM »
So, Coumo has been fired from CNN.

They ignored what he did for months. Now they get rid of him? Maybe it is because his value to them has plummeted.

Bwahaha! While I was mistaken on the actual reason behind the firing, I was right that it was not because of his past conduct in relation to his brother. These people are just amazing (and transparent.) Wasn't it his producer who was just recently charged as a pedophile? Any links to Epstein with the leftist poster boys- the Coumo brothers?

"Sexual misconduct allegation against Chris Cuomo led to his firing from CNN, attorney says." https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/05/attorney-sexual-misconduct-allegation-led-to-cnns-chris-cuomo-firing.html

« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2021, 08:49:11 AM »

Funny. I was just discussing the importance of language and our need to retain the ability to use the words we want. When we (in Canada) sent natives to residential schools, we destroyed their language, and it was not a mistake. Now we have people demanding that we not use words like "ninja" (yes, she was actually told by a white coworker that it was "cultural appropriation" to use that word.)

Anyhow, on that note, I have noticed a recent trend among the "unvaxxed" people that I know to change that word. They argue (successfully) that UN(anything) is never positive. Unemployed, unenlightened, unlucky, unclean... There are no "un" words that are associated with anything positive. So many (including myself) are now "vaccine free." You know. Like "additive free, BPA free, pesticide free..." Lots more positive associations with that.

Will it change the world? No. But words really do matter. I think Tucker does a pretty good job explaining it.

« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2021, 09:02:59 PM »
Funny. I was just discussing the importance of language and our need to retain the ability to use the words we want. When we (in Canada) sent natives to residential schools, we destroyed their language, and it was not a mistake. Now we have people demanding that we not use words like "ninja" (yes, she was actually told by a white coworker that it was "cultural appropriation" to use that word.)

Anyhow, on that note, I have noticed a recent trend among the "unvaxxed" people that I know to change that word. They argue (successfully) that UN(anything) is never positive. Unemployed, unenlightened, unlucky, unclean... There are no "un" words that are associated with anything positive. So many (including myself) are now "vaccine free." You know. Like "additive free, BPA free, pesticide free..." Lots more positive associations with that.

Will it change the world? No. But words really do matter. I think Tucker does a pretty good job explaining it.

I like it!  People love anything with the word free in it.

Re: The Hella Wing
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2021, 09:05:32 PM »
I like it!  People love anything with the word free in it.

F’reel.

« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2021, 10:59:56 PM »

« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2021, 11:57:51 PM »
Bwahaha! While I was mistaken on the actual reason behind the firing, I was right that it was not because of his past conduct in relation to his brother. These people are just amazing (and transparent.) Wasn't it his producer who was just recently charged as a pedophile? Any links to Epstein with the leftist poster boys- the Coumo brothers?

"Sexual misconduct allegation against Chris Cuomo led to his firing from CNN, attorney says." https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/05/attorney-sexual-misconduct-allegation-led-to-cnns-chris-cuomo-firing.html

Uh huh...

« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2021, 12:18:24 AM »

« Reply #233 on: December 15, 2021, 06:58:22 AM »

« Reply #234 on: December 16, 2021, 12:34:38 AM »

« Reply #235 on: December 16, 2021, 02:26:17 AM »

« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2021, 05:54:14 AM »

« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2021, 09:09:20 AM »
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1471356907176615941

If I were that mom I would hire a lawyer to sue the fuck out of those brainwashers. There must be some sympathetic attorney that will start a crowd fund for her because she’s standing up for the rights of all parents to parent their own children. People like this should be affraid for their own lives. It’s coming.

« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2021, 09:22:20 AM »